Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
Winning practices for CRM end-user adoption
This session offers proven (and often unorthodox) strategies to overcome behavioral and cultural hurdles that confront CRM initiatives.
- Get guidelines to address the cultural and behavioral factors that most often impede CRM initiatives.
- See how you can lead people to embrace new processes, interfaces, and technologies.
- Tap into expert insights to accelerate user adoption and to deal with ongoing support issues that manifest in new technology rollouts.
- Find out how successful companies measure adoption rates, and how adoption impacted their ROI.
- Explore solutions that have been proven to resolve key training issues.
- Learn how to create and implement user adoption strategies that target specific CRM technologies such as sales, service, and call center.
- Hear best practices for creating an executive steering committee, employing various process training techniques, and developing an intensive marketing
campaign and project management Web site for your users