SAP Insider – CRM 2008 Post Presentation Q&A – Whats new in the SAP CRM Interaction Center for SAP CRM 2006s and SAP CRM 2007
Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
What’s new in the SAP CRM Interaction Center for SAP CRM 2006s and SAP CRM 2007
Hear the latest enhancements to SAP CRM Interaction Center (IC) for SAP CRM 2006s and SAP CRM 2007.
- Get an overview of how SAP CRM IC agent capabilities including a new rule-based agent guidance feature, a wrap-up list with important “to-do reminders” for agents, and support for more flexible business processes such as the ability to create a sales order before confirming a business partner.
- Find out how you can personalize the user interface in its screen layout and customize fields and keyboard shortcuts.
- Get a preview of the new business communications management capabilities for full multi-channel integration with IC and the new Real-Time Offer Management (RTOM) capabilities that use a learning engine to provide real-time cross-sell, up-sell, and retention offers as well as marketing messages to IC agents.
- See how the RTOM capabilities can help you turn inbound service calls into profitable selling opportunities.
- In addition, determine how the new CRM-based online transaction processing (OLTP) reporting for service tickets provides on-the-fly, BI-style reporting without the need for a separate SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence
(SAP NetWeaver BI) installation.