SAP Insider – CRM 2008 Post Presentation Q&A – How to use SAP CRM Interaction Center to support your organizations shared services
Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
How to use SAP CRM Interaction Center to support your organization’s shared services
Learn how your organization can leverage the SAP CRM Interaction Center (IC) to support common types of shared services such as Employee Interaction Centers (EIC), IT help desks, and Accounting Interaction Centers (AIC).
- Find out how SAP CRM IC integrates directly with SAP Human Capital Management (SAP HCM) for access to your HR master data.
- Understand the prerequisites for integration, including SAP R/3 version dependencies.
- Examine how SAP CRM IC can support your financial processes when deploying the less well-known AIC, and discover how you can easily integrate financial information from an existing SAP FI system into SAP CRM IC.
- Get insights for managing trouble tickets using IC to support your IT help desk. Understand how you can efficiently maximize IC capabilities such as service level handling, multilevel categorization, and business context to support ticket handling.
- Note: This session was for functional professionals and their technical support teams.