Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
How to build customer-specific Web services without developing custom code
Learn how to use the Web service tool, a CRM-specific model driven workbench delivered within SAP CRM, to build customer specific Web services and eliminate long hours of writing custom code.
- Explore the tool’s capabilities such as its wizard-based service modeling, the four steps you’ll take to define a service, and its integration into SAP NetWeaver’s test environment.
- Find out how the Web Services tool can accelerate your CRM project development by creating Web services based on SAP CRM’s business object layer.
- Assess the new features and enhancements for the Web service tool. For example, see a demonstration of the new compound services capability for building services that consumes more than one business object and learn about the new usability enhancements.
- See how you can use the Web service tool to build a composite application (SAP xApp) on top of SAP CRM.
- Determine how any service-enabled system such as Microsoft products or SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe can consume your Web services.