SAP Insider – CRM 2008 Post Presentation Q&A – How to align sales and operations planning with proven strategies and SAP tools
Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
How to align sales and operations planning with proven strategies and SAP tools
Learn how to align sales efforts with operations planning to improve how your organization synchronizes the production of materials to the amount of materials sold, and ensure profitable growth and better decision-making within your supply chain.
- See how your organization can increase customer satisfaction without sacrificing production.
- Examine strategies for linking sales to production so you can maximize your customer service processes.
- Hear expert instruction for matching Available-to-Promise (ATP) to operational goals.
- See how to measure delivery times to production plans.
- Gather real-world recommendations for linking sales forecast numbers to production numbers.
- Understand how to use SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO) with other SAP applications, such as SAP CRM and SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence (SAP NetWeaver BI) for operational sales forecasting.
- Also, see how you can use SAP CRM with non-SAP production planning tools to achieve measurable results.