Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
Getting started with SAP CRM
Join your peers and industry experts in an interactive discussion about what to expect from SAP CRM if you’re just starting to implement it, just beginning to use its capabilities, or if you’re new to SAP CRM and are not familiar with its functionality.
- How are your peers using SAP CRM?
- How are they training users?
- How is SAP CRM different than other SAP applications you are currently using? Where can you go for technical resources to help you implement?
- How can you maximize system performance?
- How can you improve user adoption?
- How does SAP CRM integrate and work with your back-end SAP systems?