Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
Extend your market reach and increase your marketing budget via channel marketing funds
- Learn how you can leverage channel marketing funds processes to play a key role in getting your channel partners to focus their marketing efforts on specific brands.
- Get an in-depth look at these capabilities, which have been significantly enhanced in SAP CRM partner channel management cosponsor the marketing efforts of its channel partners.
- Determine the benefits and advantages your organization can quickly achieve by implementing any of the co-marketing programs, such as market development funds (MDF), co-op funds, and business development funds (BDF).
- Hear how your organization can streamline management of channel marketing programs, plan appropriate marketing activities or initiatives, and provide partners with self-service capabilities for requesting funding and entering claims as part of the process.
- Finally, get insight into the effectiveness of channel marketing expenditures.