SAP Insider – CRM 2008 Post Presentation Q&A – Enable win-win business relationships with your channel partners by leveraging SAP CRM
Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
Enable win-win business relationships with your channel partners by leveraging SAP CRM partner channel management
Learn how to effectively deploy and manage your company’s relationships with its indirect channel, such as distributors, resellers, and value-added CRM Partner Channel Management capabilities.
- Determine how you can collaborate with your channel partners across marketing, sales, and service.
- Get an overview of the capabilities available to enable and streamline key processes for channel managers and channel partners.
- Step through the features and benefits you can tap into for partner management, channel marketing, channel sales, and channel analytics.
- Explore the ways channel analytics can help you understand and quantify the value of your partners throughout the life of your business relationship.
- Examine how you can leverage the Web to enable your channel partners to access business transactions and get support via self-services.