Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
Panel Discussion: Strategies to guide SAP CRM implementations, rollouts, and upgrades by Eastman Chemical
As most of us know who have been involved in the start up of large projects, it’s a tough job. At the same time, it can be very rewarding.
- Eastman plans to go live with the first phase of our IC Webclient project on March 11. We’ve had to postpone the “go live” date from a mid-February timeframe so that we could be sure all of the “moving parts” were working together.
- Our IC Webclient project will initially focus on a small group of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) in a typical call center structure.
- Phases to come later will focus on CSRs who are aligned more closely to specific customers (higher service level).
- We’re excited about the potential for this new capability and the potential to support our customer segmentation strategy.
- The BCM (Business Communications Manager) integrates very effectively with the IC WebClient and provides the type of telephony capability needed to maximize the capabilities of the CRM application.