Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
Case Study: How Petro-Canada empowers its sales team with Microsoft Outlook synchronization to SAP CRM
- Hear firsthand how and why Petro-Canada set up, designed, and implemented Microsoft Outlook synchronization with key SAP CRM sales functionality to garner time savings and improve data integrity.
- Learn why the company moved its sales force off its SAP CRM mobile sales application and is now pushing SAP CRM activities and contact information onto BlackBerry handheld devices.
- Understand where and when it needed to use one-way versus two-way synchronization from SAP CRM to Microsoft Outlook using Groupware integration.
- See how any activity created in SAP CRM flows immediately into Groupware and Outlook and is then created as an appointment in the user’s calendar, triggering an automatic meeting notice accessible via the BlackBerry.
- Evaluate the impact of data synchronization on the company’s sales team and hear why it has resulted in improving end user adoption and time savings.