Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
Case Study: How Dow Corning improved its SAP CRM 2005 system usage
Tour Dow Corning’s SAP infrastructure and explore how the company has enhanced its SAP CRM 2005 system since it was implemented in September 2006.
- Explore the unique ways the company has optimized key SAP CRM workflows and expanded the use of its system.
- Examine its integration of SAP CRM into the company’s SAP NetWeaver Portal and find out why it initially implemented SAP CRM in a separate portal.
- See how the company ultimately achieved higher usage levels through integration with the enterprise portal.
- Learn techniques that your team can specific limitations, including a 20-character limit on email address searches.
- Learn how the company enhanced CRM transactions in People-Centric User Interface (PCUI) to make the system easier to use.