Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
Case Study: Essential pre-implementation planning and strategic assessments: Lessons from J. J. Keller & Associates for performing a successful rollout of SAP CRM
- If you haven’t implemented CRM or are planning on implementing another piece of the SAP CRM functionality, hear real-world recommendations that can save you time and money.
- Walk through the key steps J. J. Keller & Associates performed as it planned the implementation of SAP CRM, SAP NetWeaver BI, and SAP NetWeaver Portal.
- Find out how the company determined it needed CRM technology, why it chose SAP CRM, how it will implement the technology over several years, what its priorities should be, and how it will move forward with the implementation.
- Evaluate the framework for assessing its internal business processes and determine how you can leverage these strategic processes for use during your preimplementation planning.
- Learn how the company developed a matrix of business processes, such as launching a new product, to evaluate the business value, complexity and risk of each process to determine what technology it should prioritize and implement first.