SAP Insider – CRM 2008 Post Presentation Q&A – A practical guide to using enterprise service-oriented architecture within your SAP CRM infrastructure
Intent of this Post-Presentation Series
This is one in a series of postings by the presenters of the SAP Insider Conference “CRM 2008” held in Las Vegas, March 2-5. The comment/talkback feature below provides an opportunity for attendees to interact directly with the presenters and comment or ask questions about their respective CRM presentations.
Title of the Session
A practical guide to using enterprise service-oriented architecture within your SAP CRM infrastructure
Determine how to tap into enterprise service-oriented architecture (enterprise SOA) to design, build, and use reusable business services with your SAP CRM infrastructure.
- Get a solid understanding of enterprise services, how they expose the functionality of underlying applications, and how you can assemble them to create new applications or enable new business processes.
- See how any application that complies with enterprise SOA can then use these services.
- Evaluate how enterprise SOA can enhance your SAP CRM integration and how SAP CRM is using this infrastructure with its newest release.
- Explore the enterprise services available and how to build your own services.Learn how to use SAP CRM enterprise services to integrate your SAP CRM system with other applications or build composite applications (SAP xApps).
- For example, see how you can integrate your SAP CRM system with Microsoft Word or Adobe Forms by using services to allow you to simplify how you work with data.