*Situation * — Transports are not being done.
Symptoms – Transports when executed from STMS are stuck up with “truck” –
else if code=”—–“ then
- Now double click the word “code”.
- In the right pane of the debugger it will show “code” and its value as ”show”
- Next to “show” there will be a pencil icon.
- click it and then change “show” to “dele” and hit enter.
- Now press F8.
- system will take you out from ABAP debugger and will show you the vertical display of the lock entry in SE16.
- Here at top corner “Delete Entry” button will be present.
- Click it and then the entry will be deleted.
- Follow the steps from 11 to 28 for table “TRJOB” as well.
- Now go to OS level.
- go to /usr/sap/trans/tmp
- delete “slog” file..
- Now execute the transports. Problem is resolved.