SAP develops predefined, preconfigured self service. These services facilitating an increase in employee efficiency, reduce costs, speed portal deployments, and maximize the value of your IT infrastructure thus helping companies get the most out of their IT investments.This document provides implementation guide for using confirmation screen links functionally with the Self-Services application of ERP6.0 and above
Typical business scenarios for confirmation screen links:
In General, confirmation screen links functionally is used to list out the most preferable next steps at the completion of a specific application.
1. Restart the application to verify the changes are visible
2. Standard Employee Self-Service business package uses the following pattern. Display an overview; group the application with respected to functional areas. At the end of the application the end user will prefer to go to the following screens
a. Overview Screen
b. Specific Functional Area Screen
3. Go to any new application. Ex: After updating family member/dependent details the employee will prefer to update the benefit information also
Steps to implement confirmation screen links with your own application:
1. Create an entry confirmation screen links view
Make a new entry under the following IMG activity: Personnel Management -> Employee Self-Service-> General Setting -> Homepage for Self-Services ->Services -> Define links on the confirmation page
2. Connect this entry with WebDynpro application
Use the start up parameters (application parameters) of the WebDynpro application to call this table entry. Maintain the key value of the new table entry against the parameter sap.xss.linklistkey
3. Add the confirmation link view in the last road map step of the application
This step has to be performed in the FPM application creation step. Self-Service Administrator role is used for this. Add the FPM View of confirmation screen link (find the following PCD location: portal_content/com.sap.pct/srvconfig/com.sap.pct.erp.srvconfig.xss.self_service_generic_parts/com.sap.pct.erp.srvconfig.xss.xssutils/com.sap.pct.erp.srvconfig.xss.fpmviews/com.sap.pct.erp.srvconfig.xss.cnfscrlinks) to the perspective of the last Roadmap step.