It was fun and camaraderie at the Community Clubhouse with passion at work. But here’s a couple of quotable quotes from SAP TechED Bangalore and I guess the team can come up with more….
- Uri Levy (Explaining the need of being a part of the Community) : If you are not on SDN you do not exist…
- Craig Cmehil (On the prospect of me writing this blog) : Don’t say it just do it.
- Marilyn Pratt (Greeting Athavan Raja) : Do you mind if a grandmother kisses you ?
- Thomas Jung (To his followers at Twitter, elated to see Majority Desk working on the Mac) : I’ve now seen majority desk running on the MAC; what’s next dogs and cats living together – a sure sign of the apocalypse.
- Gali Kling Schneider (In her BPX session on working with the SCN Wiki) : Wiki – It’s really that easy.
- Gregor Wolf (To me, in his hotel room when I asked if I could take a picture of him, picking up the Telephone [Look for the Photo in the Day Zero Blog]) : Do you want me to pose for it ?
- Philippe Rosset ( To me when I asked him If I could blog his photo on SDN [Photo in Day Zero Blog]) : There’s a lot of embarassing pictures of me already in cyberspace 🙂