What’s new with Crystal Reports 2008
Looking for information on Crystal Reports 2008. Join the Diamond team to look at the new features Crystal Reports 2008 from a developers perspective. We have scheduled two webinars that should get any developer up to date on what’s new.
Introduction to Crystal Reports 2008: Productivity and Visualization
Join Tim Lang, VP Developer Strategies, and Robert Horne, Developer Evangelist, as they present part 1 of a 2 part series introducing the key features of Crystal Reports 2008. Designed for developers, this session outlines what s new and how it will support your application presentation layers and reporting projects.
- Crystal Reports 2008 overview
- Report visualization with embedded Flash, Flex, and What-if analysis
- Guided report navigation through on-report sorting, parameters and report re-formatting
- Designer productivity enhancements
- Next steps and resources
Getting to know Crystal Reports 2008: XML, What-if Analysis and Deployment options
Join Tim Lang, VP Developer Strategies, and Robert Horne, Developer Evangelist, as they continue their 2 part series on Crystal Reports 2008. Designed for developers, this Getting to know Crystal Reports session will take a deeper dive into some of the features introduced in Part 1 and specifically look at: The Improved report viewing experience through parameter panels, on-report sorting and more
- New XML integration for Crystal Reports 2008
- Enhanced custom Cross Tab variance and summarization abilities
- The process of embedding Xcelsius What-If analysis and charting into reports
- Deployment options including the new SFDC driver, Web Services enhancements and more