Get an inside view on our Healthcare solution
Dear Healthcare Community,
Don’t miss the last opportunity in 2007 to get an inside view on our SAP for Healthcare solution!
We offer you two connected sessions to get first hand information on the following topics:
- Process Overview
- Master Data Patient Management
- Patient Movements and Clinical Process Builder
- Clinical Workplace
- Medical Documentation
- Service Master and Service Entry
- Insurance providers and Insurance relationship
- Pricing and Basics Settings Invoicing
- Payment Distribution
- Down Payments
- Appointment Scheduling and Preadmission with ACM
- Patient Administration with ACM
- Documentation with ACM
The two sessions can be booked separately, but held one after the other in the same week to enable You to decide which combination suits your needs better.
There will be the session
SAPIHC (Overview SAP for Healthcare) from November 26 – 29, 2007
and following the next day, a one day Workshop
WDEACM (SAP Ambulatory Care Management ) on November 30, 2007
Both on SAP premises in Berlin, Germany.
Training materials and language of the sessions will be English.
Please find further information on how to book the sessions here