Yesterday, I got a busy day…It started with Blogger Only Update Roundtable with Zia Yusuf.
We talked about the following thing (Ok…I din’t talk…And we weren’t alone in the same room)…So, that’s about they talked about…
Business by Design
* Roll out demos, look for business partners (Middle of next year).
* Business One is working already as a tool for small companies.
* It’s not planned for big companies.
* The market will decide which is the best tool to cover their needs.
Work with the bloggers
* Source forge for Community Projects instead of using Google Hosting (Michael Cote).
* Rules are needed to provide a Project Hosting. (We must talk with our layers – Mark Yolton LOL).
* Integration between Community and external sources.
* Share of Community blogs and documents with other companies or blogs.
* NetWeaver is a platform for innovation (Mark Yolton).
* People don’t know this, but We are very active in Open Source (Zia Yusuf).
* SAP is making contributions to Eclipse, not only to NetWeaver tools, but the main Eclipse project too.
Luego, de eso, estuve en el Blogger Only Update with Mark Yolton, Marilyn Pratt, Mark Finneren and Craig Cmehil.
Where they talked mostly about the BPX community.
* Bridging the Gap between business and IT.
* Geek and Suit gap.
* Organizational Change Management.
* Virtual round tables?
* Ask Granmamary
Finally, I ended in the End User Interaction, Portal and UI Channel.
Where they do a nice mindstorming.
* Users doesn’t user interfaces.
* Does the Enterprise neeed Web 2.0?
* Need for Dashboards and Broadcasting
* Can WebDynpro be stateless?
* ABAP in Eclipse?
* The use of WebDynpro for ABAP or Java depends on the needs
* Semantic web?
* Add more functionalities to WebDynpro? Flex? Ajax? Visual Composer?
* Not individual Widgets…But one Widget to manage all
* Duet – Integration between Microsoft and SAP
It was a cool that ended with the RIA’s Hacker Night