Here comes the blog, hope which gives the solution to the problem of Customizing the ESS/MSS Business Package
- Deploy the ESS/MSS business package into SDM.
- Deploy SAP PCUI_GP.SCA file into SDM.
- keep the three SCA files named SAP_BUILDT,SAP_JTECHS,SAP_JEE in the inbox folder
- Setting up of NWDI for customization.
- Create a New Track ex.ESSTrack.
- Add the predefined ESS Software Component to the Track
3. Make sure the dependencies are present for the Software Component.
4. Move the files from check-in tab to Development and further to Consolidation.
5.Open NWDS and configure the NWDI by givng the URL http://<hostname>:<portnumber> in Windowsàpreferences-Java Development Infrastructure-Development Configuration
6. Open Development Configurations Perspective and login to the Development Configuration
7. Import the track created in NWDI.
8. Verify all the DC’s are correctly imported under Inactive DC’s
9. Create Project for the DC to be modified
10. GoTo Active DC’s and create project for pcui_gp/xssfpm and pcui_gp/xssutils under SAPPCUI_GP
11. GoTo WebDynpro Perspective and modify the DC by creating an activity while checkout.
12. Build and Deploy the project
13.Check-in,Activate and Release the activity.
There u r completed the difficult task, till now known for…… 🙂