So what can you expect to find each month in terms of events? Well that’s your choice of course the idea is simple though. These are the “types” of events we want to go for each month,
- Social Event – Art Show, Book Reading, Poetry, Music, etc.
- Panel Discussion – Experts talk (non SAP as well as SAP)
- Meet the Company – Interesting companies out there
- Meet the Community – Meet a member or Members of your community – a spotlight on great members
- Tech Talk – similar to a webinar or teleconference
We are always open to suggestions!
August 31, 2007, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM PDT
- Social event, “The Art of Eshi Otawara” meet the artist at a special exhibit in the SAP Community Office followed by a chance to tour the artists own Gallery and a party afterwards in the Luxor Temple of Art night club.
August 27, 2007, 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM EST