The new BPX Community has become its own site, separate from SDN. The navigation split, as seen here, reflects the different areas available to each community.
Features like the Library Index and RSS Blog feeds enable you to find information more readily.
We want to hear your thoughts on the changes. So please consider the following questions in terms of usability and tell us what you think:
• Do the pages look and feel “clean”? Or do the pages look cluttered?
• Do you find pertinent information easily?
• Do you find area homepages or topic pages easily? For example, can you find Business Intelligence on SDN, or Industrial Machinery & Components on the BPX Community quickly and easily?
• Have you ever used the search option? If so, was it successful?
• When you come to SDN or the BPX Community, what do you look for? What do you expect to find?
Usability is a core concern for our community, and therefore, a top priority for us.