Diamond will be hosting two webinars this week on Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005. These live webinars will be cover information for beginners and some best practices for embedding Crystal Reports inside .NET applications. Each presentation will be recorded and provided for viewing from the Diamond site at a later date, but only those who attend will be able to ask questions of the presenters.
Here are the four topics we will be covering:
- May 30th – Getting started with Crystal Reports for Visual Studio
- May 31st – Best Practices Working with DataSets
- June 12th – Best Practices for Changing Database at Runtime
- June 19th – Crystal Reports Deployment and Licensing
- June 26th – Working with Different Persistence Models in Crystal Reports
For more details and connection information click here.