I have been thinking about writing more blog entries in one of the series I started last year – Beginning EP Development or Java Developer learning ABAP. Since I have been busy with one thing or another (who isn’t these days?) and just haven’t had the time. However, when I saw that the topic of the month is Java, I just couldn’t resist 🙂
Here’s a list of what the Portal Development series has covered so far:
- Beginning EP Development
- Overview of the Content Development Process
- Installing and configuring the preview edition of EP
- Setting up the NetWeaver development environment (Part I)
- Setting up the NetWeaver development environment (Part II)
- Java development methodologies (Part I)
- Java development methodologies (Part II)
Here’s a roundup of what I’m planning to write about this month.
- JSP DynPage Example – getting and posting data from RFCs or BAPIs
- JSP DynPage Example – getting and posting data from a Database
I’m thinking that I want to port a simple Blog Application that I built in ColdFusion/Oracle as well as PHP/MySQL into the SAP environment. I’m not planning any ABAP Development blog entries this month – perhaps next month, I will write the same application using ABAP and the BSP technology.