Many of you might know the feature to sample matrix for Web Dynpro Java tutorials and sample applications. Recently we changed the layout of the matrix. You will see a list of tutorials organized by topics and a list where you can scroll down and look for interesting topics, e.g.
- Basics & General This section contains a Hello World tutorial and gives a short overview on concepts and graphical tools.
- Componentization With a component-based architecture, large-scale applications can be divided into smaller parts which are easier to maintain. This area includes all tutorials covering this topic.
- Backend Access/Model Different models can be used in order to get data from the backend-system, such as Web service and RFC.
- Designing Views and Windows This area contains useful information on view compositions, how to use windows and navigations.
- UI Elements The UI element library includes simple, complex, graphical and mobile UI elements. The provided tutorials give samples and ideas how to use some of the more complex UI elements.
- SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe Dynamic non-interactive PDF forms, offline forms using download and email and online interactive PDF form are described. There are also tutorials on Value Help, Mobile Web Dynpro Java, Security, and Internationalization of Web Dynpro apps available.