First lets walk through the application.
1. The Initial Screen looks somewhat like :
2. On clicking on Get Data from xMII, the Server List fills up.
3. Selecting a Server from the list displays the Tables from the SQL server in the Table List.
4. Select the Columns you want to Query on and click on Display Data.
5. The data from the selected Table is displayed in an IFrame :
Now the Big Question : How did we do it ?
We used the basic Illuminator service itself with the parameters it supports to acheive this.
A Ready Reference is given below :
- Mode – The modes vary by server type and by server. All servers support the ModeList mode. To
To determine a list of avaialble modes for a server use