BE OUR GUEST. We would love to see you at our booth number 942 and show you our latest offerings.
Just visit http://www.rsaconference.com/2007/US before Friday, February 2, 2007 and pre-register for your FREE expo pass.
This is a $100 value. Enter the registration code EXH7SAP during your online registration session and pick up your badge on-site in the Moscone Center in San Francisco. The Expo-Pass is only free with online registration by February 2, 2007, 12:00 AM PST.
Expo Hall Hours:
- Tuesday, February 6, 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, February 7, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday, February 8, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
And this is included:
- Hear what some of the industries biggest thinkers and toughest talkers, e.g. executives from 3com, IBM, Oracle, IDEO and Verisign, have to say about the state of the industry during keynotes on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Check out the “Interactive Technology Challenge” where you can break the code and take the prize, Innovation Station for access to hot products from emerging companies, Technology Showcase Theater for 30-minute briefing from today’s top companies, and the Town Hall on Identity theft and cyber crime.
- See what more than 330 of today’s biggest companies and edgiest start-ups are showcasing and accelerate your vendor and product selection process.
- Meet, greet, network and connect with industry luminaries, technology experts and 15.000 other information security professionals und pundits.
For more information, visit: http://www.rsaconference.com/2007/US
Please note: Session attendance and keynote presentations on Tuesday, February 6 are open to “Full Conference Attendees” only. You can register for a full conference pass also at http://www.rsaconference.com/2007/US