- xMII User Name : Username to Log on to the xMII System.
- xMII Password : User Password for the User.
- xMII System Name/IP : System Name / IP of the xMII System.
- Path to Query Template for Data : The Query Template from which data should be displayed on the screen.
- XPath Expression of Display Column : XPath expression of the column in the Query Template mentioned above whose values should be displayed on the Widget.
- XPath Expression of Value Column : XPath expression for the column that should supply the value for Param.1 of the Query Template used for the Chart Display Template.
The necessity of a separate Display and Value Column arose from the fact that we should not display cryptic primary key values on the screen and should choose a more meaningful value column. For e.g. we would require to pass the Carrier IDs to the backend for queries and display Carrier Names on the screen.
- Path to Query Template for Display Template : Path to the Query Template used for the Chart Display Template.
- Path to Display Template : Path to the Chart Display Template.
- Text Title for Visualization : Title of the Chart.
- Visualization Width : Width of the Chart to be generated.
- Visualization Height : Width of the Chart to be generated.
Note that the Visualization will be optimized and resized no matter what values are entered for the above parameters.
- Widget Display Name : Widget Name to be displayed.
- Update Interval (secs) : The Auto Update Interval of the Widget.
In case you cannot get it up and running according to your wish, just send me a mail and i’ll help you set it up :).