The Main Purpose of this Weblog is to Send the Response of RFC to File in an Asyn Mode.
Mainly RFC is a Synchronous Interface and File is an Asynchronous Interface. So we have to Maintain an Sync/Asyn Bridge. It is easy to Maintain a Proxy instead of Sync/Asyn Bridge.
So when we Create a Message Mapping we may not Map the file Message type to Response of RFC. So there is an Easy way to Send the Response of RFC to File in Asynchronous Mode.
The Best way is to Create a Proxy for the Response Message type of RFC as an Outbound Asyn Interface. Now Open an ABAP Report using Transaction SE38 and call the RFC and Send the response of RFC to Proxy Method.
1) Let us take an RFC(BUPA_CENTRAL_GET_DETAIL)in R/3 where the response of this RFC should be sent to file.
2) The Input for the RFC will be given as Parameters in ABAP Report and call the RFC in that Report.
3) Collect the Response of the RFC from Export Parameters
4) Now create a Proxy in the R/3 System in SProxy Transaction.
5) Declare a Data in the ABAP Report of the Class Created in the above Proxy. Create an Object for the Class.
6) Call the Method of that Class of Proxy.
Integration Builder – Design
1) Create the RFC Response that to be sent to File with name ‘Rfc_Resp_DT’.
2) Create the File Output Data Type with name ‘File_Output_DT’.
3) Create the RFC Response Message Type with name ‘Rfc_Resp_MT’.
4) Create the File Output Message Type with name ‘File_Output_MT’.
5) Create Outbound Asynchronous Interface for RFC Response Message type with Name ‘Rfc_Resp_OB_MI’.
6) Create Inbound Asynchronous Interface for File Output Message type with Name ‘File_Output_In_MI’.
7) Create Message Mapping for RFC Response Message Type to File Output Message Type with Name ‘Rfc_Resp_File_Output_MM’.
8) Create Interface Mapping for RFC Response Outbound interface and File Output Inbound interface with name ‘Rfc_Resp_File_Output_IM’.
Proxy Creation in R/3
Note: Maintain the Package as $TMP only.
ABAP Report Creation in R/3
14) Create an ABAP Report using Transaction SE38. Call the RFC in that Report. Send the import parameter to RFC by Parameters in report
Integration Builder – Configuration
15) Since it is Proxy Adapter there is no need for Sender Communication Channel & Sender Agreement to be Created.
16) Create the Receiver Determination, Interface Determination & Receiver Agreement.
17) Execute the ABAP Report & See the Output.
I Wish this Weblog will solve lot of Queries on RFC response and Executing it in Asynchronous Mode.