Let’s assume that a Business System for R/3 is already active in SLD.
1. Create Data Types
2. Create Message Types
3. Create Outbound Message Interface
4. Import the BAPI –> BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL using the Imported Objects node.
5. Create Message Mapping between Message Type and BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL
6. Create Message Mapping between BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL.Response and Message Type MT_Company_GetDetails
7. Create Interface Mapping for Outbound Message Interface and BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL
8. In the same screen, Choose the Response Tab and define the response mapping program
9. Create Sender Business Service and Receiver Business System and create Communication Channels
10. Create Receiver Determination
11. Create Interface Determination
12. As the sender here is ‘HTTP’, a Sender Adapter and Sender Agreement is not required.
13. Activate the objects in the Standard Change List. The design and configuration are completed. From the Runtime Workbench -> Choose Integration Engine -> Choose the tab Test Message.
14. Now enter the Sender Service, Sender Interface, Interface Namespace and the username password of the XI system. Choose QoS as Best Effort and paste the message payload in the text area.
(To get the message payload, you can go to message mapping and choose the test tab. Enter the value for the company ID and choose SRC icon for the xml source code. Copy and paste the same in the message payload text area).
Now click Send Message. The Message Sent icon appears, if the message is sent.
15. Execute transaction SXMB_MONI and check the status of the message sent.
16. Open the XML Message. Double click the Response Message ID in the left panel to see the output message from the R/3 system.
We are now done with the scenario. I hope this is helpful.