For now the course is only planned once from November 22 to 24 at the SAP Training Center in Walldorf. However if there is enough positive feedback I am sure it will be repeated in the future. The training will be conducted in English.
The following topics will be covered:
– Architecture of SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe
– Installation and Configuration
– Adobe LiveCycle Designer hands-on
– Integration of interactive PDF forms in Web Dynpro Java
– Offline and online forms scenarios
– Demo of Interactive Forms in ABAP Web Dynpro
Since the focus is on integration with Web Dynpro Java, a basic understanding of that technology is a prerequisite.
I know it is fairly short notice, but if your company plans to implement or evaluate Interactive Forms you should not miss this opportunity. Sign up here here and enter the keyword “PDEADO”.
If you have a need to learn how to design print layouts and print forms with Adobe, then I would recommend the exisiting course BC480 (PDF-Based Print Forms). However that course does not cover interactive PDF forms.