BPS Retraction for Cost Center Accounting – III (Activities & Prices)
This third weblog describes you on how to retract Activities & Prices to Cost Center Accounting.
For creating Sender Structure, Planning Levels, packages, functions, parameter groups see the blogs
- BPS Retraction for Cost Center Accounting – I
- BPS Retraction for Cost Center Accounting – II (Primary Cost & Qty)
- Check to see if the SAP Notes 909715, 957281 have been applied
- For retractor to work correctly both Prices (0AMOUNT) and Capacity (0ACT_CAPACITY) should be available in the single record in infocube.
- Price Unit is a must and specified as a constant in the sender structure.
- Avoid including the Fiscal Year / Period (0FISCPER) in the planning Level characteristics. So that aggregation is done for all the periods. (If not retractor will run for each period and only last period is updated and all other period values are blank).
- Create a new Sender Structure ‘UPB_SND_ACTVTY_PRCS’
- Create a new display rules passing capacity/Activities (0ACT_CAPACT) into 0ACT_CAPACT field and Prices (0AMOUNT) into 0PRICEFX and Price Unit as reqd (eg.,1,2).
- In the planning level add Amount (0AMOUNT) & Capacity(0ACT_CAPACT) to the selected key figure
- Change the Parameter Group, pass ‘1’ (Activities/Prices)to Retractor Control and ‘UPB_SND_ACTVTY_PRCS’ to Sender Str.
How to test:
- Select Planning Area –> Select Planning Level –> Select Package
- Select Planning Function –> Right click on Parameter Group and click on Execute with Trace
Check the retracted data in R/3-
- Run Tcode KP27-Display Activity Type/Price Planning
- Specify the Version, From Period, To Period, Fiscal Year, Cost Center, Activity Type
- Click on Overview / Period Screen
- Verify the retracted Capacity & Fixed price for the combination of Version, From Period, To Period, Fiscal Year, Cost Center, Activity Type.