- The Visual Composer Installation & Configuration Guide is available on SAP Service Marketplace at service.sap.com/installnw2004s, under the Installation Standalone Engines list.
- The Administration of Visual Composer guide (TOM) is part of the overall Technical Operations Manual for SAP NetWeaver, available in SAP Library on Help Portal. You can find it in the Administrators Guide, in the Administration of SAP NetWeaver Systems –> EP (Enterprise Portal) section.
- The Visual Composer Security Guide is part of the overall SAP NetWeaver Security Guide, available in SAP Library on Help Portal. You can find it in the Administrators Guide, in the Security Guides for SAP NetWeaver According to Usage Type –> Security Guide for Usage Type EP section.
For getting to work and modeling, you have two complementary guides:
- The Visual Composer Modeler’s Guide, which describes the Storyboard desktop, provides getting-started examples, and explains the modeling logic and workflow. You can find the guide in SAP Library on Help Portal, in the SAP NetWeaver Developers Guide, in the Fundamentals section (where its called Modeling Applications with SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer).
- The Visual Composer Reference Guide, which provides explanations of all the task panels, dialog boxes and items/strings in Visual Composer storyboard. You can download this manual as a PDF from the Visual Composer SDN page.
Finally, you should check the SAP Central Note, 919388, to keep up-to-date with the latest patches and release notes. In addition, check for new How-to Guides, tutorials and other documents that are now being made available through the Visual Composer SDN page. Check out the Design Phase of the Business Process Expert Page as well.