In the first blog I have discussed on creating sender structure for CCA Retraction and in this blog I would explain how to configure CCA Retractor in planning function for retracting Primary Costs and Quantity
- Sender Structure – BPS Retraction for Cost Center Accounting – I
- Apply relevant support packs which has following SAP Notes or just apply these SAP notes – OSS notes 894896, 909715
- Use already created RFC Destination or Create a RFC Destination to R/3 System –
- Go to SM59 and create a system of type 3, specify RFC destination name, target host
- In Login/Security tab, Specify the client, User, Password
- Test connection
- Create a Planning Level – Create a Planning under the planning area
Select Characteristics and Key Figures as required as shown below.
- Create a Package – Create a Package (0-ADHOC)
- Create a Planning Function – Create a Planning function as an Exit function by specifying the planning function name and description.
- Specify the ‘UPR_COST_PLAN_EXEC’ in Function Module and ‘UPR_COST_PLAN_INIT’ in FM initialization
- Move reqd fields into ‘Fields to be changed’ from ‘Field list’.
- In Parameter Exit Functions specify the following parameters.
- Create a Parameter Group – Create a Parameter Group, Specify the name and description and maintain parameter values as shown below
FieldsSingle ValueRetr. R/3 Comp.Retractor ControlDelta UpdateSender str.DestinationTest mode Is ActiveR/3 VersionWait for UpdateControlling AreaCost ElementCElem category641UPB_SND_COPSDEVCLNT1000010203
For Ret. R/3 Comp – Select 6 (CostCenter Accounting)
Retractor Control is 4(Primary Cost)
Delta Update – 0
Test mode is Active – 0
Controlling Area – 01, Cost Element – 02, CElem category – 03
- Avoid including the Fiscal Year / Period (0FISCPER) in the planning Level characteristics. So that aggregation is done for all the periods. (If not retractor will run for each period and only last period is updated and all other period values are blank).
- Make sure to pass the Unit of Measure when passing the Quantity else retractor wont update the Quantity in R/3. (Either you can map the field or maintain constant in the sender structure)
How to test:
- Select Planning Area –> Select Planning Level –> Select Package
- Select Planning Function –> Right click on Parameter Group and click on Execute with Trace
- After successful retraction log is displayed along with the trace
Check the retracted data in R/3-
- Run Tcode KSBP-Cost Center: Plan Line Items,
- Specify the Cost Center, Cost Element, Version , Period, Fiscal Year
- Click on Execute
- Verify the retracted Total Fixed Value & Total Fixed Qty for the combination of Cost Center, Cost Element, Version, Period, Fiscal Year & Activity Type
Further Documentation– Cost Center Planning: Data Retraction
In my next blog I will discuss on retraction of Activities/Prices.