BPS Retraction for Cost Center Accounting – I
In this series of Cost Center Accounting (CCA) retraction weblogs first I would explain necessary initial configuration & creating sender structure for CCA Retraction.
Retraction– Transfer of plan data from the SAP Business Information Warehouse (SAP BW) into SAP R/3 System.
Steps in Sequence
1. Add the following entries in the table UPB_RETRACT or UPBR_RETRACT using SE11–> Utilities –> Table Contents –> Create Entries. Get the required authorization access for populating data into table
3. Now create Rules using Transfer rules.
- Run T-Code UPB_RULE or UPB_STRUCT –> select Environment –> Transfer Rules.
- Specify the sender structure ( UPB_SND_COPS ) created earlier and click on change button.
4. Click on ‘Create Proposal for rule’ to automatically map Receiver field with Sender field available. Delete or add or shift necessary field mapping.
5. Use Constant column for passing constant values (USD/EA/HR etc)
6. For mapping Amount or Quantity fields,
- Specify the fields in single quotes under formula column
- SUM(use drop down) in Total Op Column
- select the check box for overwrite
- click on SAVE button
Now you have the sender structure created to be used in retractor.
In my next blog I would explain in detail on how to use /configure standard retractor in planning function
PS. Sincere thanks to Marc Bernard,Riccardo Venturini, Hans for helping me in configuring initially