In the end, I wanted more information on the field ACTION on the E1EDP01 segment.
Here’s how to get there:
- Navigate to the http://ifr.sap.com/
- Click the Enter link…
- Select Components Tab
- Expand the SAP LO (Logistics) node.
- Select your specific release (ex: Release 46C)
- Select Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Select ORDERS
- Select ORDERS05
- Navigate to the Segment E1EDP01
- Read the Definition of the ACTION Field
So, the IFR is particularly useful if you want to clarify the definition of a specific IDOC field. Unfortunately, for clarification on the permitted/valid values for these fields you’ll have to go to your trusty old ERP system.
UPDATE 01.11.2007: Please see this GONE is the IFR… =(. The IFR has been retired in 2007.