- SDN POINTS BLOW OUT: Chart SDN Forum Users online – Gregor Wolf
- Html Canvas – Display SAP Data as a Bar Graph – Sameer Shadab
- Flatliners: Example to Show Cohesion Between Client Application and Backend – Eddy De Clercq
- PHP Demo (ZIP archive you must be logged in to download) – Anton Wenzelhuemer
- BSP Demo (ZIP archive you must be logged in to download) – Yuvaraj Mani
- SDN POINTS BLOW OUT: Simple Bar Chart BSP application – Durairaj Athavan Raja
Those were the entries and all recieved all of their points which leaves just the 128 MB USB/MP3 Stick and an additional 100 Points. As the contest was purely experimenting with some new stuff out there the contest was even harder to judge as there was no real basis for it. Also being an advocate of Scripting Languages as well as Business Server Pages (BSP) it made it difficult for me, not to mention the lack of input from the community, perhaps it was the wrong time of the year? I wanted so much to declare Anton Wenzelhuemer with his PHP Demo (ZIP archive you must be logged in to download) entry however he did not show it connected to SAP, however with good reason, he couldn’t open his preview system up to the internet for security reasons. So I rewarded him 100 points for the fact that he managed to actually save data written to the canvas dynamically! It came down to the spirit of everything and therefore the winner for the shear amount of work they put in as well as the integration of the standard samples given in your system – so it is with pleasure I give you, your winner Yuvaraj Mani!! Congratulations!!! please email me for details on receiving your 128 MB USB/MP3 Stick.