Using JAR Class Finder
This Blog explains how to integrate the jarclassfinder
provided by IBM with NetWeaver Developer Studio.
In the JAR Class Finder Oliver Stiefbold has already mentioned where to find the jarclassfinder. This Weblog explains the steps involved in integrating the jarclassfinder with NetWeaver Developer Studio. Jar Finder is a very useful tool when it comes to searching and finding jars during Custom Component development. Searching for java classes in the jars is a tedious job, it could be very difficult to find class file you are looking for without the jarclassfinder. Jar Finder helps us do it within minutes.
The installation steps are as follows
1. Download the Jar Finder plugin
2. Extract the plugin into SAP-IDE plugin directory and
3. Right click on Toolbar and select Customize Perspective.
4. Select Class Finder on the Customer Perspective
5. Jar Finder is now displayed on the Toolbar.
6. Using Jar Finder is similar to the Search feature
provided in SAP-IDE.
7. Adding jars to Build Path
The Search Jars can be added to the Build Path of the
application with a Right click.