What did / do we do, to start and grow the forums to a critical mass?
- We have moved solution relevant topics from the other developer related forums into the /community [original link is broken] forums
- Topics and posts will still be moved, as soon as we recongnize, that they may be better in solutions
- We have put anchor-links into the forum page, to improve usability & ease navigation to your forums
- We have started a new category and developer area for point recognition; you can now earn points in the category Business solutions.
What do we expect from you?
- Put as many questions into the new forums as possible
- Answer as many topics as you can.
- Please ask and answer questions about the previous R/3 version too, e.g. SD, APO, MM and HR.
- Be patient! Until the new forums have reached critical mass, median time to reply will be somewhat slower than in the established one’s.
It’s always a chicken and egg approach to start new community services.
Who was the very first user?
- It took only some minutes til Winston recognized the new SRM forum and became the first user. Congratulations!!
- During TechEd we will open a new BPM page, which pools the BPM relevant content
- Solution composer knowledge and collaboration will be added to the BPM page in September By the way: Solution composer is one of the best tools for Business Analysts to design and visualize the right business solution; you can actually use selected new ESA services. Check it out – it’s all provided in the download from SAP.com Let us know, how it works for you.
- We will switch from beta into production mode with the solution forums in October
- Based on your input and usage, we will split the forums
Stay tuned – Come to the SDN clubhouse in Vienna or Boston and discuss with me your ideas
See You – Michael