This weblog is continuation of my SAP NetWeaver…..complete information integration platform, where I discussed different Integration Scenarios for NetWeaver platform(XI-MDM-BI-EP Integration).
In this weblog I am covering steps which are required in the XI-BI integration on BW system and also the conceptual steps which are required on XI system for the integration of XI-BI.
For loading data (XML) into BW using XI, these are the steps which are required:
- Activation of data transfer to Delta Queue.
- Creation of outbound message interface in the XI Integration Repository.
- Implementation of server Proxy in BW system.
- Implement the inbound message interface for recipient processing at Proxy.
- Configuring XI (routing and mapping which is required to integrate XI with BI).
- Sending of XML data to BW using XI runtime infrastructure.
- Configuring XI
Configuring XI for XI-BI Integration involves following steps:
- Adding Inbound Interface namespace.
- Creating communication channel for BW system.
- Maintaining communication channel parameters.
- Creation of virtual sender.
- Adding Outbound Interface to namespace.
- Creation of receiver determination.
- Creation of Interface determination.
- Sending XML data to BW.
Below is the XML Schema, in which I used the same fields, as I defined in the communication structure of created info source.