With this list of steps you can quickly find out what might be the reason.
Check if you scheduled the report SXMSALERT_PROCESS_DATA_GET as a background job.
Check the update frequency in the End-to-end monitoring (and set to it to 5 minutes):
– go to Runtime Workbench
– choose End-to-end monitoring
– choose “Further settings”
Check if the monitoring systems have at least medium monitoring level (if not change it to medium or high).
If you cannot open Alert configuration tab from RWB take a look at those notes on how to resolve your problem:
750287 – XI 3.0 Runtime Workbench: Alert configuration does not start
813703 XI RWB alert configuration is incompletely displayed
If you cannot open your alert inbox (neither from TCODE – ALRTINBOX nor from RWB)
check if your alert inbox service is properly activated in SICF:
– go to TCODE – SICF
– check if the service alertinbox is activated (you can test it from here)
If you don’t receive any alert into your alertinbox but you believe that they are triggered check if the alerts were created:
– go to TCODE – ALRTCATDEF
– choose Settings – Configuration
– make sure you have the logging parameter checked
– go to TCODE – SLG1
– choose object “ALERT”
– and from here you can check if your alert was generated or not
– if you have a look at “additional information” you can also check the recipients of the alert
If still your alerts don’t get triggered one more time take a look at: