In the Software Downloads and SAP NetWeaver Application Server there are many Topic about problems to get a valid license for the Sneak Preview SAP NetWeaver 04 ABAP Edition. Here are the steps to get it:
- Logon to Mini SAP System as BCUSER
- Start Transaction slicense
- Copy the Active Hardware Key to the clipboard (Strg + C)
- Open Licensing Procedure for the Mini SAP System
- Fill out the Form, Check “I Agree”, choose System NSP and paste the Hardware Key (Strg + V).
- After some seconds you will receive an E-Mail with the License Key
- Go back to Transaction slicense and click on Install. Fill out the Form
SAP System: NSP Inst. Number: DEMOSYSTEM Hardware Key: XXXXXXXXXXX System Number: leave empty Expires On: Enter expire date Key: Paste the key
- Leave the system and stop and start it via the SAP Management Console.
- Logon again and start transaction SE80. Now you can create your first ABAP Program and use the developer key avaliable at Licensing Procedure for the Mini SAP System
If you can’t login as user BCUSER to your Mini SAP System then you can also try to install the License on the Windows Command Line. You have to logon as User NSPADM to your Computer and run this command: