Creation, customization and publishing of Internet Services with Employee Self Service Business Package as an example !
2. Create a ITS project. Now switch to the repository and get the particular file which needs to be edited.
3. Go to the project and check out the appropriate file. Now the file can be edited.
4. Here a new tag is inserted inside the existing HTML template.
And a line “This page has been edited for testing” is added to it.
5. Once the editing has been done check in the files .When the projects are checked in they will be updated in the R/3 system.
6. Now we can go to repository tab in SAP@WebStudio and publish the file. Once it is published, the changes will be updated in the ITS .
Creating an Internet Service
1. Switch to transaction se80 and create a Internet service .
2. Now right click on the internet service and publish the whole service.
3. The service is published in the selected site. In case we want customize this internet service we can follow the same procedure as mentioned in this document.
I hope this weblog is a comprehensive reference when it comes to publishing internet services using the ITS standalone.