Here the input parameter for the RFC is sent through a file and the response from the RFC comes into XI which is then written into a file. The diagram of the following is shown below:
- Import the RFC (BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL) which is available in SAP systems.
- Create two Data Types FileRequest_DT and FileResponse_DT as shown below
Fig2.Input File Data Type
Fig3.Output File Data Type
- Create Message Type FileRequest_MT and FileResponse_MT for both the data types as shown below
- Create Message Interface for the message types as shown below
- Create Message Mappings Request_MM(File to RFC) and Response_MM(RFC to File )as shown below
- Create the Interface Mapping File_RFC_IM as shown below
- Create BPM File_RFC_BPM as shown below
In the following BPM the first block receives the file and hence triggers the BPM.The second block is a synchronous send block which triggers the call to RFC, takes the output and sends it further to the Asynchronous send step. The third step finally sends data to a file.
- Create an Integration Process File_RFC_BP for the BPM which we have created in Design.
- Create three Communication Channel FileRFC_Send, RFC_Reciever and FileRFC_Recieve as shown below-
- Create a Sender Agreement for sending file
- Create three Receiver Determination as shown below
- Create three Interface Determination as shown below
- Create two Receiver Agreement one for the RFC and other for file as shown below
Fig26.Receiver Agreement for File
The Info.xml file placed in the Input folder will be picked and deleted since the processing mode is delete.