This scenario describes the steps involved in configuration of the receiver file adapter with file content conversion.
XI sends a XML message as input to the receiver adapter.Now this XML needs to be converted to a File in CSV format, i.e. it may be a comma separated, tab separated etc. To generate the required output, the data type at the receivers side plays a crucial rule. The data type should abide to the rules of well formed XML.
The Receiver File Adapter is configured, using the following settings:
- Choose File Content Conversion as the Message Protocol.
- You may or may not give the addHeaderLine parameter.
- For the fieldSeparator parameter you need to give field separator for both list and substructure (referring to the data type above). For eg: it may be a , (comma) for substructure in a comma separated file.
- The endSeparator parameter needs to given for substructure only. For eg: it may be a nl (new line)
- · Give the file name, the directory and the Construction mode. Activate all the settings. Receiver File Adapter with F.C.C. is configured.
The file with desired output generated.