List Of steps:
- Below is a sample DB Structure which is used in the scenario.
- sp_GetRole is the name of the Stored Procedure used.
Input parameters: Username, Password
Output parameters: Role
- Create the required Data types, Message Types & message interfaces required for Request Mapping. U can find the Stored Procedure Message Type on the Left hand side of request mapping shown below.
- Map the necessary fields.
CHAR–>type (CHAR is the Data type of UName & UPassword). Refer to the DB structure in Fig 1.
- Create the required Data types, Message Types & message interfaces required for Response mapping. U can find the response of Stored Procedure Message Type on the Right hand side of response mapping shown below.
- Create the required Interface mapping
- Execute the Scenario by sending the request, and you will get the desired output.
Hope this was a comprehensive document for Stored Procedures. For any more queries regarding stored Procedures, SDN is always open 🙂