Categories Uncategorized Custom fields and BW extractors : Making a mixed marriage work! (Part-II) April 30, 2005 | 121 Views | Former Member Retagging required sanyam kapur share share tweet share Follow During the migration process problems have been reported for this blog. The blog content may look corrupt due to not supported HTML code on this platform. Please adjust the blog content manually before moving it to an official community. Alert Moderator To report this post you need to login first. 14 Replies 14 Comments You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post. Former Member May 4, 2005 at 12:47 pm Hi Sanyam, You made it a snap with your sample codes! Great job! ThanksShailendra like (0) Former Member Post authorMay 5, 2005 at 8:59 pm Hi Shailendra, Thanx a ton for your feedback. Hope my experience was of some use to you. Cheers and Regards, Sanyam like (0) Former Member April 19, 2006 at 12:56 pm hi Sanyam, I compiled the code you provided above, first find errors that EKKN, EKPO have already been declared somewhere, then we removed these two in table definations, but then get the error: No component exists with the name “ABCPOSO”. Double clicking the above compiler error, get the following msg: Field MCEKPO-ABCPOSO does not exist in the newest version Our R3 version is 4.7. Any idea? Thanks Sanyam like (0) Former Member April 19, 2006 at 8:49 pm hi Sanyam,<br/><br/>Please disregard my last post about <br/><br/><br/>”No component exists with the name “ABCPOSO”.”<br/><br/><br/>Actually that’s a special case in your code, never mind. <br/><br/><br/>Now our R3 team has added a custom field called ZZZ to EKKO table and I modify your code to suit our need and the code would be as following:<br/><br/><br/>&—- <br/>*& Include ZXM06U16 <br/>&—- * like (0) Former Member January 21, 2009 at 9:29 pm hi sanyam, Any similar exits in CRM 6.0 like (0) Former Member April 19, 2006 at 8:48 pm hi Sanyam,<br/><br/>Please disregard my last post about <br/><br/>”No component exists with the name “ABCPOSO”.”<br/><br/>Actually that’s a special case in your code, never mind. <br/><br/>Now our R3 team has added a custom field called ZZZ to EKKO table and I modify your code to suit our need and the code would be as following:<br/><br/>&—- <br/>*& Include ZXM06U16 <br/>&—- *Kevin like (0) Former Member May 12, 2005 at 9:05 pm Hi Sanyam, really very much needful weblog u given. thankx a lot. i am also in noida. my office is near by your KO. expecting more help from you. thanks a lot. my mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org Warm Regards, kiran like (0) Former Member August 15, 2006 at 11:21 am Hi, i have a doubt, WHEN ‘MA’. “When creating a purchase order this applies when this field change? why “When creating a purchase order” ?, and when changing a purchase order? in this case I see more the Old Value and the new Value. when I write a loop over xmcekko, in this table exist the record for my purchase order, when the only value in the ekko that changed is my ZZ (the enhance field)? Thanks like (0) Former Member August 18, 2006 at 11:49 am Hi Sanyam.Any idea why this is happening to me??. like (0) Former Member August 18, 2006 at 12:42 pm Are you providing the correct string to old_val (ie in upper case with the correct braces)? If yes, try doing a change/create PO with a breakpoint at this exit code. It should stop in this exit when you are saving the document. When you are in debugger, specify (SAPLEINS)T_EKPO as the fieldname to see the value. If it is showing you a value, it should work as specified in the example (look for differences in your code). If it says the field is not available, then maybe the application has changed in your release and this example code won’t work. like (0) Former Member August 21, 2006 at 4:46 am That’s exactly the problem, I don’t have a value for (SAPLEINS)T_EKPO. Thanks a lot. like (0) Former Member December 19, 2006 at 4:41 am Hi Sanyam,could you please publish a pdf version of this weblog, like the first of the series?Thanks, Davide like (0) Former Member December 19, 2006 at 4:52 am It’s a pity that apparently you’ve not finished this series of weblogs. It’d be interesting to read about other scenarios of delta uploads for the custom fields, as proposed in the first weblog..Cheers, Davide like (0) Jason Muzzy October 31, 2007 at 4:34 pm Thanks for the great blog! I adapted it for our purpose and it works perfectly for both setup as well as changing documents online. Throught where-used and debugging I discovered that some of the internal tables (T_EKPO for example) have different structures when called via setup vs. create/change. Due to this I also used TYPE ANY TABLE for my field-symbols and then moved the contents into a local internal table that was declared as TYPE TABLE OF bekpo. like (0) Leave a Reply Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.