There have been many questions about XI templates on XI forum but…
Why don’t use:“ASAP Implementation Roadmap for SAP Exchange Infrastructure” 🙂 ?
You can download it directly from sapNET:
ASAP Implementation Roadmap for SAP Exchange Infrastructure
and take o look what the SAP has to say about their standard document templates on XI development.
So what we can find there:
– XI Naming Conventions – a presentation on standard naming convention for XI objects (file named: – XI NamingConventions.ppt)
– XI Mapping Specification – (file named: – XI Mapping Specification.xls)
– Sample project scenario for “message choreography” – (file named: XIScenSpec_SampleProject_SampleScenario_V01.doc)
– Sample project scenario for mapping development and testing (file named: XIContentDev_SampleProject_SampleConnection_V01.doc)
– Sample project scenario for adapter configuration (file named: XIScenConf_SampleProject_SampleScenario_V01.doc)
and so much more…
Just open the zip archive and do a simple search for doc, xls and power point files:)