IDOC to DB through XI is the scenario. Challenge here was when ever a particular set of IDOC gets triggered, its corresponding key fields along with other details has to be routed to TIB Rv from XI. Also the data has to be updated simultaneously in both the DB and RV.
There are several ways to publish data in to TIB Rv from XI. One of the approaches was to write a user defined function and passing the required information in to TIB through mapping in XI. User defined function written using Java SDK for TIB Rv will push the data in to TIB Rv. User defined function will connect to the TIB Rv Server and get connect to that daemon to publish the message in a particular subject. Subject name for publishing the data is picked up from a lookup file.
1.Develop java code with a function which takes the input for all the parameters for publishing messages in TIB Rv such as the service, network, daemon, subject and message.
2. Test the code as a standalone application from XI server connecting to a daemon in the network.
3. At this stage all the necessary jar and dll files will be in place.
4. Then make the jar file of java and class file of the standalone application and import the same into XI as imported archive.
5. Map all the value required for sending the message such as the service, network and daemon along with subject.
6. Test the mapping which will push the data into TIB.
Finally Do not forget to activate your changes.