how you can register a technical system in SLD using a technical system wizzard,
I decided to show a much simpler way 🙂
You can supply info about the technical system from your R/3 to the SLD.
How? by doing just two easy steps:
1. At first you have to make sure that you have your SLD ready for the data import:
– go to the SDL – http://server:port/sld
– go to the “Administaton” tab
– go to the “Data Supplier Bridge”
– make sure that the “Update local SLD (sld/active):” is set to “true” if not change it and restart the bridge.
2. Log on to the SAP R/3 system that you want to insert into the SLD (as a technical system):
– go to TCODE: RZ70
– activate it and press F8
– your R/3 technical system should be registered in SLD